This questionnaire is for self-avowed heterosexuals only. Please try to
answer the questions as candidly as possible. Your responses will be held in strict confidence and your anonymity fully
1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
2. When and how did you first decide
you were a heterosexual?
3. Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?
Could it be that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?
5. If youve never
slept with a person of the same sex, how can you be sure you wouldnt prefer that?
6. To whom have you disclosed
your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?
7. Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into
8. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Cant you just be what you are
and keep it quiet?
9. Would you want your children to be heterosexual, knowing the problems theyd face?
A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual men. Do you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual
male teachers, paediatricians, priests, or scoutmasters?
11. With all the societal support for marriage, the divorce rate is
spiralling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?
12. Why do heterosexuals place
so much emphasis on sex?
13. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone
14. Could you trust a heterosexual therapist to be objective? Dont you fear s/he might be
inclined to influence you in the direction of her/his own leanings?
15. Heterosexuals are notorious for assigning themselves
and one another rigid, stereotyped sex roles. Why must you cling to such unhealthy role-playing?
16. With the
sexually segregated living conditions of military life, isnt heterosexuality incompatible with military service?
How can you enjoy an emotionally fulfilling experience with a person of the other sex when there are such vast differences
between you? How can a man know what pleases a woman sexually or vice-versa?
18. Shouldnt you ask your
far-out straight cohorts, like skinheads and born-agains, to keep quiet? Wouldnt that improve your image?
Why are heterosexuals so promiscuous?
20. Why do you attribute heterosexuality to so many famous lesbian and gay people?
Is it to justify your own heterosexuality?
21. How can you hope to actualise your God-given homosexual potential if
you limit yourself to exclusive, compulsive heterosexuality?
22. There seem
to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed that might enable you to change if you really want
to. After all, you never deliberately chose to be a heterosexual, did you? Have you considered aversion therapy
or Heterosexuals Anonymous?